- Provide support with creating targeted marketing campaigns to prospects, existing leads and customers primarily through email campaigns, driving new leads into the acquisitions (sales) team and building customer loyalty.
- Influence the development and testing of personalized database marketing campaigns.
- Evaluate and report on effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
- Analyze marketing campaign response rates and recommend course corrections.
- Provide conversion rate data and conduct A/B testing on marketing campaigns.
- Monitor marketing campaign performance to continually improve outcomes with the ultimate goal of driving revenue.
- Collect and cleanse data for import into CRM/Prospect Data Management tool.
- Improve data structure and taxonomy (from a marketing perspective) for better list segmentation leading to new opportunities for cross-brand marketing programs.
- Resolve issues regarding collected data and influence new sources of data acquisition.
- Work with cross-functional teams and interface on a daily basis with marketing managers, sales, creative teams, IT, and 3rd party vendors.
- BA Degree in Marketing, Business or other related field
- Generally 0-2 years of experience in a specialized functional discipline
- Experience with CRM platform (SalesForce.com preferred) administration and/or email marketing.
As an employee of Strom Aviation, you will receive benefits including holiday pay, longevity pay, access to a 401K program and insurance coverage (medical, dental, life, disability). We offer travel pay, bonuses, and other incentives for some positions as well. A referral is the best compliment we can get, and Strom Aviation offers 2 different referral programs for our employees.
Our recruiters strive to connect qualified individuals with opportunities. With hundreds of jobs across the nation, Strom offers opportunities no matter where you are.
**Please check with recruiter to see if you qualify for per diem, travel pay, or numerous bonuses. These items vary by job.
Contact: Strom Jobs
Strom Aviation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, military and veteran status, disability status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
If you are a person with disability needing assistance with the application process, please contact us at email@example.com