Under general supervision, lay out and construct tools from Tool Design, Engineering drawings and/or hand sketches. Perform the necessary calculations of the material needed to do the job.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
1) Set up and operate tool shop machinery and equipment to fabricate and assemble quality tooling from Tool Design, Engineering drawings and/or hand sketches.
2) Perform calculations of materials needed and the speed and feeds required on all of the machining functions.
3) Set up and utilize precision measuring tools; check own work for conformance to specifications.
4) Assist with tool prove out on new and reworked detail tooling.
1) Comply with all safety regulations and maintain a neat and orderly work area.
2) Operate cart and forklift.
3) Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma/GED.
- Valid Drivers License required.
- Must have a good understanding and ability to apply shop math.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints.Five (5) years of tooling experience and/or relevant training.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
This facility designs, develops, manufactures, markets, and services business jet aircraft.
This facility's #1 core value is INTEGRITY. They are looking for a person who has integrity, has a good attitude, and is looking for a long term opportunity to grow with the largest corporate aircraft manufacturer in the world.
As an employee of Strom Aviation, you will receive benefits including holiday pay, longevity pay, access to a 401K program and insurance coverage (medical, dental, life, disability). We offer travel pay, bonuses, and other incentives for some positions as well. A referral is the best compliment we can get, and Strom Aviation offers 2 different referral programs for our employees.
Our recruiters strive to connect qualified individuals with opportunities. With hundreds of jobs across the nation, Strom offers opportunities no matter where you are.
Contact: Strom Jobs