- Conduct all required inspections in accordance with the applicable Federal Aviation Regulations, manufacturer’s approved data, any customer’s approved program data, and the policies and procedures contained in this Inspection Procedures Manual.
- Record the results of all inspections performed on the proper inspection forms used by the repair station in accordance with this Inspection Procedures Manual.
- Be thoroughly familiar with the applicable Federal Aviation Regulations, specifications, tolerances, limits, inspection methods, techniques, and equipment used in their area of responsibility to determine the quality of the work performed and the airworthiness of the article.
- Maintain proficiency with various types of inspection aides used for the inspection of a particular item.
- Ensure current specifications involving inspection tolerances, limits, and procedures recommended by the manufacturer of the product undergoing inspection and other forms of applicable inspection information are available for reference. Other examples of inspection information would be FAA Airworthiness Directives, manufacturer’s bulletins, approved customer data, and Federal Aviation Regulations.
- Make final airworthiness determination prior to “Return of Service” on items they are authorized to inspect for any article maintained or altered by this repair station.
- Reject any work or parts that have not been properly maintained or altered in accordance with Federal Aviation Regulations, manufacturer’s approved data, customer approved data and the policies and procedures contained within this manual.
- Support the company Safety Program
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Boeing 737 Training Records/Gen Fams
- Five (5) or more years aircraft structural overhaul experience.
- Must provide own tools as required on company tool list.
- Language (read, write, speak, and understand English)
- Requires 3 years experience as a FAA Airframe licensed Aircraft, Avionics or Structures Technician.
- Current FAA Airframe License required
As an employee of Strom Aviation, you will receive benefits including holiday pay, longevity pay, access to a 401K program and insurance coverage (medical, dental, life, disability). We offer travel pay, bonuses, and other incentives for some positions as well. A referral is the best compliment we can get, and Strom Aviation offers 2 different referral programs for our employees.
Our recruiters strive to connect qualified individuals with opportunities. With hundreds of jobs across the nation, Strom offers opportunities no matter where you are.
**Please check with recruiter to see if you qualify for per diem, travel pay, or numerous bonuses. These items vary by job.
Contact: Strom Jobs
Strom Aviation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, military and veteran status, disability status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
If you are a person with disability needing assistance with the application process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org