- Will perform tasks necessary to comply with Federal Aviation Regulations and accept the responsibility for work performed by themselves and/or in conjunction with others and sign for same on the Company's approved forms.
- Keep work areas clean. Return all equipment and tools to assigned areas. A&P Technicians will report all inoperative or faulty equipment to the Lead Mechanic in charge or Director of Maintenance.
- Work will consist of and include any and all phases of repair and maintenance of aircraft with the aid of the employee's own tools, specialty tools provided by the Company, the use of test equipment, and Company-supplied technical manuals.
- Will at the commencement of each repair or inspection initiate the proper documentation. Parts tags will include a complete description of the discrepancy on all removed parts. Determine if the work to be performed is a Required Inspection Item.
- Verifying, through proper documentation, that any part installed on any aircraft or component is approved for that aircraft or component and has been visually inspected and is free of damage or contamination.
- Assure that hangar workshops and other areas assigned are maintained in an orderly manner.
Perform other duties as assigned by the Maintenance Supervisor through the Lead Mechanic
- Current A&P license required (Ideal candidate will have corporate or regional experience)
- Must have the minimum tools as required.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
As an employee of Strom Aviation, you will receive benefits including holiday pay, longevity pay, access to a 401K program and insurance coverage (medical, dental, life, disability). We offer travel pay, bonuses, and other incentives for some positions as well. A referral is the best compliment we can get, and Strom Aviation offers 2 different referral programs for our employees.
Our recruiters strive to connect qualified individuals with opportunities. With hundreds of jobs across the nation, Strom offers opportunities no matter where you are.
**Please check with recruiter to see if you qualify for per diem, travel pay, or numerous bonuses. These items vary by job.
Contact: Strom Jobs
Strom Aviation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, military and veteran status, disability status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
If you are a person with disability needing assistance with the application process, please contact us at email@example.com