- Responsible for using analysis techniques to evaluate the properties of a materials, components or systems without causing damage.
- Utilize Non-Destructive inspection methods (eddy current, ultrasonic) to verify parts and processes are in compliance with customer engineering requirements.
- Set-up and standardize NDI equipment, process parts, interpret and evaluate for acceptance or rejection, and document results. Establish techniques from approved general procedure or work instructions for final approval. Conduct system performance checks in accordance with applicable process standards.
- Provide necessary guidance and/or supervision to trainees. Perform audit surveillance on non-destructive inspection processes and initiate and document any non-conformances according to specification, process and procedures.
- Interpret codes, standards, and other contractual documents that control NDT methods. Assume technical responsibility for the NDT facility, equipment and staff. Prepare, verify and approve procedures and work instruction for technical adequacy. Provide training, examination, and certification of personnel.
- Perform audit surveillance on non-destructive inspection processes and initiate and document any non-conformances according to specification, process and procedures.
- Need professionals ready to complete a General Exam on day 1, and Specific and Practical exam first week of hire.
- MUST already have NAS-410 Certification and proof of UT hours (Signed off by a Level III NDI).
- Must have level I and Level II training (proofs) plus an additional 800hrs. minimum of UT.
- Ultrasonic phased array, automated immersion, automated modified immersion and manual phased array.
- Documents supporting Longitudinal Wave, Shear Wave, Immersion Through Transmission experience required.
As an employee of Strom Aviation, you will receive benefits including holiday pay, longevity pay, access to a 401K program and insurance coverage (medical, dental, life, disability). We offer travel pay, bonuses, and other incentives for some positions as well. A referral is the best compliment we can get, and Strom Aviation offers 2 different referral programs for our employees.
Our recruiters strive to connect qualified individuals with opportunities. With hundreds of jobs across the nation, Strom offers opportunities no matter where you are.
**Please check with recruiter to see if you qualify for per diem, travel pay, or numerous bonuses. These items vary by job.
Contact: Strom Jobs
Strom Aviation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, military and veteran status, disability status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
If you are a person with disability needing assistance with the application process, please contact us at email@example.com