Full Job Description:
- Ability to select correct parts, materials, tools, assemblies, standards, hardware, install, fit, fasten, align, adjust and perform the necessary pre-installation assembly work to accomplish the installation of structural/system components requiring the use of production and engineering prints to determine exact locations.
- Report job constraints such as: errors caused by workmanship, defects in parts, materials, assembly procedures, tools, sequences, etc., in accordance with Boeing procedures.
- Perform any repairs, rework, functional checks and the incorporation of authorized changes, etc.
- Remove and/or replace installed components and any related parts.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints, drawings, schematics, engineering dispositions and instructions.
- Be safety conscious; employ the use of safety glasses, safety harnesses, respirators, boot socks, and other pertinent safety equipment 100% of the time.
- Exhibit exemplary housekeeping and Foreign Object Debris (FOD) standards.
- Maintain clean, neat, organized and FOD free work area.
- Possess understanding and knowledge of basic computer systems and programs.
- Ability stand for long periods of time, and work in elevated and/or confined spaces as required.
- Frequent overhead work may be required. Frequent overtime may be required.
Must be a U.S. Citizen
Suitable candidates will have ONE year of direct Aerospace Electrical Experience as a minimum requirement, and preferably have THREE years of solid Aerospace Electrical Experience. CANDIDATES WITHOUT AEROSPACE ELECTRICAL EXPERIENCE will NOT be considered, unless they have completed a relevant aerospace manufacturing program (ex. Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, Trident Technical College, Pittsburg Aeronautical Institute, etc.)
- Lift up to 25 pounds (Occasional lifting of 21-35 pounds), bend and twist at the waist, walk, crawl, crouch, stand for long periods, kneel, reach, climb/balance, flexion/extension
- Candidates will be required to be available to work Mon - Sun with flexible hours based upon the factory.
- On assigned days, candidates may be assigned to work up to 12 hours per day; Must be able to work to meet business needs
- Candidates will be assigned to work up to 40 hours per week; hours will be determined based upon business needs
- Candidates will be required to have completed all contingencies to start successfully (drug test, background check, etc.) before attending assessment.
- Candidates will be required to attend and pass a training classes. Failure of training may be cause for assignment termination
As an employee of Strom Aviation, you will receive benefits including holiday pay, longevity pay, access to a 401K program and insurance coverage (medical, dental, life, disability). We offer travel pay, bonuses, and other incentives for some positions as well. A referral is the best compliment we can get, and Strom Aviation offers 2 different referral programs for our employees.
Our recruiters strive to connect qualified individuals with opportunities. With hundreds of jobs across the nation, Strom offers opportunities no matter where you are.
**Please check with recruiter to see if you qualify for per diem, travel pay, or numerous bonuses. These items vary by job.
IND18 Contact: Strom Jobs
Strom Aviation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, military and veteran status, disability status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
If you are a person with disability needing assistance with the application process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org