- Service, repair, troubleshoot and overhaul aircraft and aircraft engines to ensure airworthiness: Repair, replace, and rebuild aircraft structures, systems and functional components.
- Assemble and install electrical, plumbing, mechanical, hydraulic, structural components and accessories using hand tools and power tools.
- Adjust, align and calibrate aircraft systems using hand tools, gauges and test equipment, machines, and equipment such as shears, sheet metal brakes, welding equipment, rivet gun, and drills.
- Research and understand FAA technical data relevant to assigned tasks.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Perform all work assigned in accordance with approved FAA data.
- Ensure complete and proper documentation of work performed.
- Ensure that all maintenance performed is in an air worthy condition.
- Maintains the premises and the repair station in a clean and organized manner.
- Performs additional duties as requested by supervisor or other management personnel.
- At least 2 years of experience in aircraft MRO environment.
- Current A&P license required (6 months of documented experience within the last 2 years).
- Must have the minimum tools as required.
- Must be flexible to work any shift.
As an employee of Strom Aviation, you will receive benefits including holiday pay, longevity pay, access to a 401K program and insurance coverage (medical, dental, life, disability). We offer travel pay, bonuses, and other incentives for some positions as well. A referral is the best compliment we can get, and Strom Aviation offers 2 different referral programs for our employees.
Our recruiters strive to connect qualified individuals with opportunities. With hundreds of jobs across the nation, Strom offers opportunities no matter where you are.
**Please check with recruiter to see if you qualify for per diem, travel pay, or numerous bonuses. These items vary by job.
Contact: Strom Jobs
Strom Aviation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, military and veteran status, disability status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
If you are a person with disability needing assistance with the application process, please contact us at email@example.com