- Update job status on our operations database.
- Translate blueprints into fabrications of structural assemblies to include basic layout, precision drilling, countersinking and the use of calibrated tools.
- Align parts on jigs and aerospace vehicles using templates and fixtures.
- Perform advanced part-fitting operations such as filing, sawing, burring, trimming, framing, riveting, drilling and reaming and measure parts with micrometers and calipers to verify dimensions.
- Responsible for modifying incomplete and complete assemblies and incorporating the changes into the structure, monitoring and verifying quality in accordance with statistical process or other control procedures.
- Perform various maintenance duties and ensure appropriate representation and communications occur between team members, team leads, quality control and engineering.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent and typically 5 or more years of relevant experience.
- Ability to understand and interpret moderately complex technical schematics, diagrams, blueprints, manuals and/or publications.
- Ability to complete installations per technical drawings while maintaining edge distance and pitch.
- Advanced experience with structure assembly, minor part fitting techniques and repair and refinishing such as airframe corrosion removal, as applicable.
- Ability to install various fasteners such as rivets and hi-locks.
As an employee of Strom Aviation, you will receive benefits including holiday pay, longevity pay, access to a 401K program and insurance coverage (medical, dental, life, disability). We offer travel pay, bonuses, and other incentives for some positions as well. A referral is the best compliment we can get, and Strom Aviation offers 2 different referral programs for our employees.
Our recruiters strive to connect qualified individuals with opportunities. With hundreds of jobs across the nation, Strom offers opportunities no matter where you are.
**Please check with recruiter to see if you qualify for per diem, travel pay, or numerous bonuses. These items vary by job.
Contact: Strom Jobs
Strom Aviation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, military and veteran status, disability status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
If you are a person with disability needing assistance with the application process, please contact us at email@example.com