The A&P Technician troubleshoots, repairs, inspect sand performs maintenance on Customer aircraft. Performs and documents all work performed per appropriate manuals and regulations as required.
- Adhere to General Work Requirements
- Comply with Environmental / Health / Safety policies and procedures.
- Participate in 5-S activities
- Perform all work in a safe and timely manner
- Troubleshoot, repair, install, inspect and perform maintenance on customer aircraft
- Perform and document work performed per appropriate manuals and regulations as required
- Operate ground support equipment as required
- Perform mechanical / electrical removals and installations
- May assist with maintenance at off-site locations
- Assist in providing time estimates
- Assist in performing complex repairs on aircraft systems
- Perform other duties as assigned
- A & P Certificate
- minimum of 3+ years aircraft maintenance experience or substantiated equivalent experience
- ability to interpret and work with mechanical engineering drawings
- ability to effectively communicate in both written and verbal form on individual and / or aircraft status
- own Basic set of hand tools with the ability to demonstrate Inventory & control of tools
- must obtain appropriate Ground Support Equipment Qualifications as required
- have the ability to work unscheduled overtime including nonscheduled work days and holidays
- have the ability to work in seasonal/inclement weather outside
- have the ability to obtain a Security Identification Display Area badge (SIDA) (If applicable)
- have basic PC skills
- have experience on corporate jet aircraft / commercial aircraft
- have Bombardier aircraft model experience
- have demonstrated the ability to train other employees
As an employee of Strom Aviation, you will receive benefits including holiday pay, longevity pay, access to a 401K program and insurance coverage (medical, dental, life, disability). We offer travel pay, bonuses, and other incentives for some positions as well. A referral is the best compliment we can get, and Strom Aviation offers 2 different referral programs for our employees.
Our recruiters strive to connect qualified individuals with opportunities. With hundreds of jobs across the nation, Strom offers opportunities no matter where you are.
**Please check with recruiter to see if you qualify for per diem, travel pay, or numerous bonuses. These items vary by job.
Contact: Strom Jobs
Strom Aviation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, military and veteran status, disability status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
If you are a person with disability needing assistance with the application process, please contact us at email@example.com