Performs a combination of warehouse, shipping and/or receiving tasks, and inspection, as well as tracks company inventory.
Perform basic tasks in regards to the receiving process
- Receive Intercompany PO’s
- Perform the Volume and Manifest transactions
- Research information pertaining to incoming shipments.
- Put away of parts to stock
Perform basic tasks in regards to the shipping process
- Arrange delivery of parts offsite or customer pick up.
- Generate shipping documentation, including AWB (airway bill), invoice, SLI (Shippers Letters of Instructions) and other;
- Manual shipments;
- Perform “Skip Lot” and UOM conversions
- Domestic and International shipping
Perform basic tasks in warehouse organization and management
- Analyze basic material movements to locate parts, serial number, and quantity change.
- Perform stock transfers and labeling, as well as parts packing and re-packing when needed;
- Perform cycle counts and re-counts
- Return of stock material re-certified/repaired
- May be required to handle shipping and receiving of hazardous material.
- Handles emergencies (such as no SAP, parts expediting, panic ticket system)
- May be required to handle hazardous material documentation, and international paperwork
- Suggests improvements on activities, processes and tasks
- High School/ GED required
- FLSA Non-Exempt, Intermediate Level Service, Production or Support Worker role requiring basic skills to perform most of the standard tasks within the function.
- Generally 1-3 years of experience in area of responsibility. Experience in warehouse or manufacturing environment or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Assignments require basic knowledge of a technical or functional area.
- Rapid learning and application of new information and concepts within the functional area takes place.
- Ability to multi-task, multi-functional, and a team player.
- Forklift certified and ability to operate machinery and power-tools
- Knowledge of shipping and receiving functions
- Knowledge of inventory systems and methods
- User knowledge of Excel, and Microsoft Word
- Able to navigate through SAP
- Valid Driver License is required
As an employee of Strom Aviation, you will receive benefits including holiday pay, longevity pay, access to a 401K program and insurance coverage (medical, dental, life, disability). We offer travel pay, bonuses, and other incentives for some positions as well. A referral is the best compliment we can get, and Strom Aviation offers 2 different referral programs for our employees.
Our recruiters strive to connect qualified individuals with opportunities. With hundreds of jobs across the nation, Strom offers opportunities no matter where you are.
**Please check with recruiter to see if you qualify for per diem, travel pay, or numerous bonuses. These items vary by job.
Contact: Strom Jobs
Strom Aviation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, military and veteran status, disability status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
If you are a person with disability needing assistance with the application process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org