Seeking an Experienced Flightline Group Coordinator (GC) (Level C) to join the team on-site in San Antonio TX
This position will provide critical production support to Flight line, including improving production efficiency and safety, optimizing product quality.
- Creates culture that enhances productivity, safety and a team environment.
- Works cross-functionally to identify opportunities for improvement
- Ensures LOTO (Lock Out Tag Out) book, kit and LOTO equipment are used correctly and inventoried.
- Coordinates with Lead/Manager on execution and critical path of production build.
- Supervises and reviews current Lock Out Tag Out (LOTO).
- Monitors and records abnormal circumstance responses.
- Verifies Aircraft power can be safely provided to the airplane.
- Meets with the work team to evaluate where hazardous energy is to be introduced based on current work statements and disturbed systems
- Coordinates with Functional Test Subject Matter Experts.
- Coordinates hand-off and transfer with the next GC and coordinates preparation for possible power shut down
- Reviews status of personnel and airplane system configuration.
- Signs out of all open Control Log Sheets (X35681).
- Verifies all mechanics are signed out of active LOTOs.
- The GC may serve as PAE for all or some of the LOTOs - Only when necessary
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/ Experience):
- A&P License required.
- 3+ years’ experience with Aircraft/Field Operations
- 3+ years’ experience within aerospace, fabrication or manufacturing
- 3+ years’ experience meeting quality and safety requirements or resolve technical or operational problems
- 3+ years’ experience with Systematic Problem Solving
- Must be able to work various shifts and/or an alternate baseline schedule that may frequently change to support mission requirements and may include weekends and holidays. Mission requirements and/or workload may require both scheduled and unscheduled overtime.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- 3+ years’ experience with Boeing Production System (BPS) concepts
- 3+ years’ experience in a team environment
- 3+ years’ experience with Team Leadership (Formal/Informal)
As an employee of Strom Aviation, you will receive benefits including holiday pay, longevity pay, access to a 401K program and insurance coverage (medical, dental, life, disability). We offer travel pay, bonuses, and other incentives for some positions as well. A referral is the best compliment we can get, and Strom Aviation offers 2 different referral programs for our employees.
Our recruiters strive to connect qualified individuals with opportunities. With hundreds of jobs across the nation, Strom offers opportunities no matter where you are.
**Please check with recruiter to see if you qualify for per diem, travel pay, or numerous bonuses. These items vary by job.
Contact: Strom Jobs
Strom Aviation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, military and veteran status, disability status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
If you are a person with disability needing assistance with the application process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org