- Applicable and appropriate educational/certification credentials from an accredited institution and/or equivalent experience is required.
- Performs functional testing of aircraft electrical systems and components as well as perform aircraft systems troubleshooting and fault repair.
- Assesses and documents test or analysis data to show compliance.
- Performs complex production assembly operations on structural parts, mechanical assemblies, subassemblies and aircraft systems, equipment and accessories using manual or automated assembly tools.
- Identifies roadblocks and production constraints escalating issues which cannot be resolved by the team using open and clear communication.
- Supports teammates to improve overall team performance by providing cross training and mentoring.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Ability to work a variable shift (1st, 2nd, or 3rd )
- 8+ years of experience in aerospace, fabrication, or manufacturing
- 8+ years of experience in electrical assembly and/or electronic materials
- 8+ years of experience in avionics systems troubleshooting, wire bundle installations, and aircraft electrical systems troubles
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- 10+ years’ related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience with functional testing of aircraft electrical systems
- Functional testing of IFE systems knowledge
- Aircraft systems troubleshootin
As an employee of Strom Aviation, you will receive benefits including holiday pay, longevity pay, access to a 401K program and insurance coverage (medical, dental, life, disability). We offer travel pay, bonuses, and other incentives for some positions as well. A referral is the best compliment we can get, and Strom Aviation offers 2 different referral programs for our employees.
Our recruiters strive to connect qualified individuals with opportunities. With hundreds of jobs across the nation, Strom offers opportunities no matter where you are.
**Please check with recruiter to see if you qualify for per diem, travel pay, or numerous bonuses. These items vary by job.
Contact: Strom Jobs
Strom Aviation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, military and veteran status, disability status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
If you are a person with disability needing assistance with the application process, please contact us at email@example.com