- Ability to read and understand technical data such as CMM, SRM, IPC, and Engineering orders needed to complete tasks in accordance with FAA, customer, or company requirements
- Remove damage, layup and bond various composite materials using both pre-impregnated material and Wet Layup practices without causing additional damage to underlying structures
- Remove damage, prepare surfaces, layup and bond various metal to metal components using the Autoclave and Hot Bond methods
- Fabricate temporary or permanent tooling needed to complete bonds, maintain contours or alignment of piece parts
- Assemble repaired components and sub assemblies
- Assure product quality including first article inspection
- Aviation composite/ metal bond repair on aircraft or components/ sub assemblies
- Aviation mechanical experience, either fixed wing or rotorcraft experience, desired.
- Ability to read and interpret blue prints, engineering drawing and technical publications required.
- Familiarity with various pieces of ground support, test equipment, shop tooling desired.
- The ability to understand and follow instructions needed to maintain productivity.
- Excellent written, verbal, communication and interpersonal skills.
As an employee of Strom Aviation, you will receive benefits including holiday pay, longevity pay, access to a 401K program and insurance coverage (medical, dental, life, disability). We offer travel pay, bonuses, and other incentives for some positions as well. A referral is the best compliment we can get, and Strom Aviation offers 2 different referral programs for our employees.
Our recruiters strive to connect qualified individuals with opportunities. With hundreds of jobs across the nation, Strom offers opportunities no matter where you are.
**Please check with recruiter to see if you qualify for per diem, travel pay, or numerous bonuses. These items vary by job.
Contact: Strom Jobs
Strom Aviation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, military and veteran status, disability status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
If you are a person with disability needing assistance with the application process, please contact us at email@example.com