The ability to maintain repairs and modify aircraft structures and structural components of moderate difficulty.
Apply technical knowledge of airframe and power plant systems in determining equipment malfunctions and apply required expertise in restoring equipment condition and or operation.
Knowledgeable with explosives, pyro and seat
Must be able to prioritize workload to maintain schedules on assigned projects.
Apply comprehensive technical expertise to solve moderate to complex problems by interpreting technical documentation such as; blueprints or manufactures' manuals.
Ability to perform the following requirements:
• The candidate must be able to ascend and descend vertical work ladders, work in confined spaces, and lift loads of approximately 35 pounds.
• Exposure to noise, working on elevated platforms
• Use personal protective gear for face, eyes, ears, hand, and arms as required.
• Pass visual acuity and color perception tests
• Read, write, and comprehend the English language
• Handle, use, and dispose of hazardous material
• Obtain & maintain training certifications as required to support assignment responsibilities
• Occasional (1 to 3 hrs) finger manipulation
• On occasion, a 2-person lift may be necessary for weights greater than 50 lbs
• Frequent reaching overhead (3 to 6 hrs)
• Frequent walking on flat surfaces
• Frequent standing flat or uneven surfaces
• Frequent balancing on a ladder, steps, or uneven surfaces
• Occasional climbing on 3-12 ft ladders or stands
• Rotation of head/neck, sitting, crawling, squatting, bend/stoop, lying down, and operate foot controls for an extended period of time
• Occasional contact with metals
• Frequent exposure to noise
This position requires the ability to obtain a U.S. Secret Security Clearance (U.S. Citizenship Required). (A U.S. Security Clearance that has been active in the past 24 months is considered active)
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (REQUIRED SKILLS/EXPERIENCE):
7+ years of experience in those duties as previously described for satisfactory performance.
3+ years experience in working with blueprints, specifications, assembly drawings and standard operating procedures.
1+ years experience working with explosives, pyro and seat specialist.
Must be able to work any shift.
This position is expected to be 100% onsite.
This position requires to pass the assessment given during the training cycle
This position requires adherence to the SA Tool and FOD procedures
As an employee of Strom Aviation, you will receive benefits including holiday pay, longevity pay, access to a 401K program and insurance coverage (medical, dental, life, disability). We offer travel pay, bonuses, and other incentives for some positions as well. A referral is the best compliment we can get, and Strom Aviation offers 2 different referral programs for our employees.
Our recruiters strive to connect qualified individuals with opportunities. With hundreds of jobs across the nation, Strom offers opportunities no matter where you are.
**Please check with recruiter to see if you qualify for per diem, travel pay, or numerous bonuses. These items vary by job.
Contact: Strom Jobs
Strom Aviation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, military and veteran status, disability status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
If you are a person with disability needing assistance with the application process, please contact us at email@example.com