- Performs machine set-up, machining, and fabrication tasks.
- Performs regular machine preventative maintenance and repairs.
- Performs composite lay-up, fabrication and assembly tasks.
- Prepares test articles, fixtures and data collection devices to perform various tests.
- Applies routine organic coatings for corrosion protection and appearance requirements.
- Works on articles of limited complexity following established drawings and requirements.
- Works on daily cleaning and area organization to ensure a clean and manageable work area.
High school diploma or GED and typically 2 or more years’ related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
Composite experience is preferred but not required.
Aerospace experience is preferred but not required.
As an employee of Strom Aviation, you will receive benefits including holiday pay, longevity pay, access to a 401K program and insurance coverage (medical, dental, life, disability). We offer travel pay, bonuses, and other incentives for some positions as well. A referral is the best compliment we can get, and Strom Aviation offers 2 different referral programs for our employees.
Our recruiters strive to connect qualified individuals with opportunities. With hundreds of jobs across the nation, Strom offers opportunities no matter where you are.
**Please check with recruiter to see if you qualify for per diem, travel pay, or numerous bonuses. These items vary by job.
Contact: Strom Jobs
Strom Aviation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, military and veteran status, disability status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
If you are a person with disability needing assistance with the application process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org