More Than 5-10 Years of experience and knowledge of:
- CNC Programming/Machining
- Read G code
- EnRoute programming software
- Fusion 360 Flat pattern and programming
- Acad 17 or higher
- Operating and programming Multicam 3000 CNC router
- Operating and programming Multicam 5000 CNC router
- Machining of composites and Plastics
- Aluminum Fixtures and Jigs
- CNC set-up
- Extremely Detail Oriented
- Maintain a clean and safe work cell
- Read Blue Prints and work within the tolerance called out.
As an employee of Strom Aviation, you will receive benefits including holiday pay, longevity pay, access to a 401K program and insurance coverage (medical, dental, life, disability). We offer travel pay, bonuses, and other incentives for some positions as well. A referral is the best compliment we can get, and Strom Aviation offers 2 different referral programs for our employees.
Our recruiters strive to connect qualified individuals with opportunities. With hundreds of jobs across the nation, Strom offers opportunities no matter where you are.
**Please check with recruiter to see if you qualify for per diem, travel pay, or numerous bonuses. These items vary by job.
Contact: Strom Jobs
Strom Aviation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, military and veteran status, disability status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
If you are a person with disability needing assistance with the application process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org