- Daily management of American Express Cards to include issuance and termination of cards for new hires and terminations.
- Ensures all Employees and Contractors/Temporary personnel are compliant with completing the Code of Ethics and Conduct training within 30 days of hire; follow up timely where/when appropriate.
- Inputs all contractors and temporary personnel into ADP payroll system for time and attendance recording purposes (for FLL employees)
- Updates Adaptive for headcount adds/deletes each month
- Supports FLL HR Department with daily transaction management of all procurement needs, including invoicing and ordering supplies. (PR, PO, FRS)
- Processes voluntary benefits invoices for Legal, Pet, Colonial and Allstate.
- Supports onboarding by managing ID badge issuance and value shirts inventory and accompanying worksheet.
- Responsible for updating courses in EDUCARE (LMS)
- Responsible for creating courses, updating and giving credit to employees when requested.
- Coordinates all seminar, workshop and onsite program logistics timely and efficiently
- Coordinates delivery of training program communications and invitations
- Manages employee enrollment in training programs, tracks and reports on participation rates
- Manages and provides all requested business reporting (ex: course attendance, participant feedback reports)
- Keeps up to date with applicable Work Instructions for ID badges and COE tracking
- Responsible for Department fixed asset inventory.
High School Diploma or equivalent work experience
Minimum 3 years of experience in administrative support and customer relationships
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Assignments require basic knowledge of a technical or functional area
- Initiative, flexibility and a high degree of confidentiality.
- Intermediate to advanced MS Word, Excel and Power Point knowledge
- Computer technologies skills.
- Cooperative, interpersonal skills, helpful, and a team player.
- Organized and detailed oriented.
Working Conditions / Environment/ Special Requirements
- Ability to work in a safe professional manner adhering to all regulatory requirements including, OSHA, EPA, State and Federal regulations.
GENERAL COMMITMENT FOR ALL EMPLOYEES
- Commitment to company values and complies with department norms, policies, directives, and procedures.
- Incorporates Lean and P3E processes and concepts into daily activities.
- Strive for continuous improvement to processes and procedures.
- Honors and protects confidential and proprietary documents and information.
- Satisfies work schedule requirements.
- The job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties or responsibilities that are required by the employee. Performs other duties as assigned
As an employee of Strom Aviation, you will receive benefits including holiday pay, longevity pay, access to a 401K program and insurance coverage (medical, dental, life, disability). We offer travel pay, bonuses, and other incentives for some positions as well. A referral is the best compliment we can get, and Strom Aviation offers 2 different referral programs for our employees.
Our recruiters strive to connect qualified individuals with opportunities. With hundreds of jobs across the nation, Strom offers opportunities no matter where you are.
**Please check with recruiter to see if you qualify for per diem, travel pay, or numerous bonuses. These items vary by job.
Contact: Strom Jobs
Strom Aviation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, military and veteran status, disability status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
If you are a person with disability needing assistance with the application process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org