- Work with groups and subject matter experts throughout the organization to support company requirements
- Contribute to, and work in cooperation with, other standards and business process groups throughout the organization
- Perform content gap analysis on current state procedures and policies to develop future state
- Develops and manages the data collection process for the site processes
- Ensure all customers internal and external requirements specific to Quality as defined in the Quality Management Systems are met
- Generate and circulate required reports on Quality with detailed analysis and corrective action planning
- Work with Operations to identify process improvement opportunities basis performance of process metrics
- Assist in any certification efforts specific to the project
- Refer questionable conditions or recurring difficulties to working leader or supervision
- Analysis of aircraft records in the issuance of Airworthiness Certificates
- As required segregate waste material and comply with all EH&S practices
- Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering/Aerospace related discipline, and/or related field or equivalent education and/or experience
- Excellent Skills in Microsoft Office – Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Attention to detail with focus on quality and accuracy
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent Verbal and written communication skills
- Basic Knowledge of LEAN and/or Six Sigma tools
As an employee of Strom Aviation, you will receive benefits including holiday pay, longevity pay, access to a 401K program and insurance coverage (medical, dental, life, disability). We offer travel pay, bonuses, and other incentives for some positions as well. A referral is the best compliment we can get, and Strom Aviation offers 2 different referral programs for our employees.
Our recruiters strive to connect qualified individuals with opportunities. With hundreds of jobs across the nation, Strom offers opportunities no matter where you are.
**Please check with recruiter to see if you qualify for per diem, travel pay, or numerous bonuses. These items vary by job.
Contact: Strom Jobs
Strom Aviation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, military and veteran status, disability status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
If you are a person with disability needing assistance with the application process, please contact us at email@example.com