- Plans, lays out, fabricates, assembles, installs, and repairs various sheet metal and structural assemblies and sub-assemblies utilizing engineering documents
- Reads and interprets engineering drawings, technical manuals, and structure repair manuals
- Identifies aircraft locations by station, butt-line, and waterline as shown on engineering documentation and technical orders
- Completes work order entries in an accurate and timely manner
- Ensures structural installation drawings and other technical information used is up-to-date
- Adheres to FAA, FOCA, safety, and company procedures and notify appropriate personnel of any deviations noticed
- Inspects incoming aircraft parts and materials and prepare associated reports
- Maintains the work area and hangar in a clean and orderly manner
- Regular attendance and willingness to work overtime as required
- Responds to other projects, tasks, and additional responsibilities as assigned by lead or manager
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience in painting and corrosion control of aluminum parts
- Mathematical skills and ability to read and interpret detailed and complex technical manuals, wiring diagrams, etc.
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy, and quality
- Ability to lift and carry objects weighing up to 40 lbs.
- Must be able to climb ladders and stairs and work in restricted spaces
- Proficiency in general computer use including MS Office software (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Must qualify as a U.S. person in compliance with ITAR 22 CFR 120.15
As an employee of Strom Aviation, you will receive benefits including holiday pay, longevity pay, access to a 401K program and insurance coverage (medical, dental, life, disability). We offer travel pay, bonuses, and other incentives for some positions as well. A referral is the best compliment we can get, and Strom Aviation offers 2 different referral programs for our employees.
Our recruiters strive to connect qualified individuals with opportunities. With hundreds of jobs across the nation, Strom offers opportunities no matter where you are.
**Please check with recruiter to see if you qualify for per diem, travel pay, or numerous bonuses. These items vary by job.
Contact: Strom Jobs
Strom Aviation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, military and veteran status, disability status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
If you are a person with disability needing assistance with the application process, please contact us at email@example.com