- Complete installation of aircraft options and modifications
- Mark wires, assemble, and terminate using crimp and solder techniques and test wire harness to engineering drawings for installation in aircraft
- Perform pitot/static system modification and testing including FAR 91.411 and 91.413 certification
- Record work progress in job cards, acceptance test procedures, and other production documents
- Inspect incoming aircraft and parts as per repair station manual
- Adhere to company procedures, FAA, and FOCA regulations and guidelines
- Use safety equipment and comply with all safety requirements in accordance with company and government regulations and guidelines
- Clean and detail aircraft and assist in aircraft movement
- Maintain a clean, safe, and healthy work area
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned by manager or project lead
- Regular attendance and willingness to work overtime as required
- Minimum of three years of relevant avionics installation experience in PC-12 and PC-24 or similar aircraft required
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required. Two years of relevant avionics/technical schooling preferred
- Strong attention to detail and quality
- Ability to read and interpret drawings and work instructions
- Ability to lift and carry objects weighing up to 40 lbs.
- Must be able to climb ladders and stairs and work in restricted spaces
- Ability to use hand tools and specialized test equipment
- Proficiency in general computer use and MS Office software, including Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Must qualify as a U.S. person in compliance with ITAR 22 CFR 120.15
As an employee of Strom Aviation, you will receive benefits including holiday pay, longevity pay, access to a 401K program and insurance coverage (medical, dental, life, disability). We offer travel pay, bonuses, and other incentives for some positions as well. A referral is the best compliment we can get, and Strom Aviation offers 2 different referral programs for our employees.
Our recruiters strive to connect qualified individuals with opportunities. With hundreds of jobs across the nation, Strom offers opportunities no matter where you are.
**Please check with recruiter to see if you qualify for per diem, travel pay, or numerous bonuses. These items vary by job.
Contact: Strom Jobs
Strom Aviation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, military and veteran status, disability status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
If you are a person with disability needing assistance with the application process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org