• Complex production assembly operations on structural and mechanical assemblies, subassemblies and aircraft systems, equipment, and accessories using manual operations.
• Utilization of comprehensive knowledge of aircraft mechanical component troubleshooting/repair procedures and replacement of components.
• Thorough knowledge of aircraft structural modification and repair and the ability to determine functionality of non-complex electrical systems.
• Operation of unique aircraft tools such as test equipment, torque wrenches, dial indicators, micrometers, cable tensiometers, sheet metal brakes and sheers, etc.
• Applies professional technical expertise and guidance to execute complex structures work, including but not limited to pull holes, match & back drilling, fastener removals, riveting, sleeve bolt drilling, and system, wire, and tube installations.
• Reads and interprets engineering drawings, technical orders, process specifications, and retrofit requirements to perform structural modification/repair.
• Maintain necessary certifications, licenses, and permits as required for assigned work.
High school diploma/GED required
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
As an employee of Strom Aviation, you will receive benefits including holiday pay, longevity pay, access to a 401K program and insurance coverage (medical, dental, life, disability). We offer travel pay, bonuses, and other incentives for some positions as well. A referral is the best compliment we can get, and Strom Aviation offers 2 different referral programs for our employees.
Our recruiters strive to connect qualified individuals with opportunities. With hundreds of jobs across the nation, Strom offers opportunities no matter where you are.
**Please check with recruiter to see if you qualify for per diem, travel pay, or numerous bonuses. These items vary by job.
IND18 Contact: Strom Jobs
Strom Aviation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, military and veteran status, disability status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
If you are a person with disability needing assistance with the application process, please contact us at email@example.com