- Inspect, functional test, troubleshoot, repair, and overhaul hydraulic aircraft components. (5606 and Skydrol)
- Read and interpret aerospace drawings, component maintenance manuals, aircraft maintenance manuals, test procedures, flow schematics, and aerospace standards as applicable
- May perform other tasks as required by the department and communicate findings and make recommendations to the management/leadership team
- Work with and around a variety of chemicals and follow all OSHA standards in regards to PPE
- Prepare and complete signoffs based on company procedures and guidelines
- Knowledge of hydraulic theory and system component operation
- Ability to troubleshoot hydraulic components using schematics and test equipment
- Ability to operate shop tooling utilized during a repair. Tooling includes but is not limited to flow meters, pressure gauges, force gauges, dynamic pressure bench, Oscilloscope, DMM, signal generators, and other various test equipment
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Strong communication skills
- Positive attitude towards productivity, safety, and quality maintenance
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Ability to follow directions, policies, and procedures
- Ability to lift 50 pounds regularly, move safely in uneven and confined spaces, and safely climb ladders while carrying 25 pounds
- High school Diploma
- Must pass FAA mandated pre-employment & random drug and alcohol testing
As an employee of Strom Aviation, you will receive benefits including holiday pay, longevity pay, access to a 401K program and insurance coverage (medical, dental, life, disability). We offer travel pay, bonuses, and other incentives for some positions as well. A referral is the best compliment we can get, and Strom Aviation offers 2 different referral programs for our employees.
Our recruiters strive to connect qualified individuals with opportunities. With hundreds of jobs across the nation, Strom offers opportunities no matter where you are.
**Please check with recruiter to see if you qualify for per diem, travel pay, or numerous bonuses. These items vary by job.
Contact: Strom Jobs
Strom Aviation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, military and veteran status, disability status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
If you are a person with disability needing assistance with the application process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org