The Machining Technician I learns how to and assists in producing parts using various tooling and machines.
• Learn how to set-up, program and operate conventional manufacturing machines, CNC Machine, lathes and milling machines.
• Learn how to read and interpret drawings and build parts to the specifications.
• Learn how to assemble parts to expected quality specifications.
• Learn how to inspect parts, using basic hand tools, for accuracy of fabrication per drawing specifications.
• Package parts for distribution.
• Assist Machining Technician II and Machining Technician III to build tooling and fixtures needed to produce parts using manufacturing machines.
• Complete required paperwork as work progresses per work instructions; input necessary information in computer work order.
• Assist in special projects as required.
• Assist coworkers as required.
A. Clean and maintain shop equipment for proper operation.
B. Inform Production Manager of faulty/perishable equipment and tooling for repair.
C. Keep work area clean and properly store equipment.
A. Comply with established Company and Department safety procedures.
B. Protect equipment and parts from damage.
C. Inform Production Manager of damage to equipment and personal accidents.
• Perform all other duties and assignments as requested by Management.
• Active participate in Company Drug and Alcohol Program.
As an employee of Strom Aviation, you will receive benefits including holiday pay, longevity pay, access to a 401K program and insurance coverage (medical, dental, life, disability). We offer travel pay, bonuses, and other incentives for some positions as well. A referral is the best compliment we can get, and Strom Aviation offers 2 different referral programs for our employees.
Our recruiters strive to connect qualified individuals with opportunities. With hundreds of jobs across the nation, Strom offers opportunities no matter where you are.
**Please check with recruiter to see if you qualify for per diem, travel pay, or numerous bonuses. These items vary by job.
Contact: Strom Jobs
Strom Aviation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, military and veteran status, disability status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
If you are a person with disability needing assistance with the application process, please contact us at email@example.com