- Performs incoming preliminary inspections on aircraft or components in accordance with customer request cards or manufacturer’s manuals.
- Ensures documentation of maintenance performed is completed as required by FAR’s, ATS’ Repair Station Manual and customer’s Continuous Airworthiness Maintenance Program (CAMP).
- Completes final buy-back of maintenance performed.
- Performs in-progress inspections including clearance-to-close, torque verifications, dimensional checks and rigs.
- Performs return-to-service and airworthiness releases on serviceable tags, aircraft logbooks, and FAA form 337 as authorized by ATS and airlines.
- Documents on-the-job training (OJT) and experience for inclusion into training file.
- Performs audit of ATS facilities for FAR and safety regulation compliance.
- Monitors compliance to scrap bin policy.
- Be available on the floor to provide oversight, guidance and assistance.
- Previous Commercial MRO experience - Highly skilled
- Minimum of three (3) years of heavy aircraft maintenance experience OR equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience on 737/767/Airbus/NextGen
- GEN FAM – 737, NextGen, A320 - required
- F.A.A. Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) License - required.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 3+ years heavy structures experience
- This client's facilities are located on the Kansas City International Airport (MCI) with a runway of 10,801 ft. at an elevation of 1,026 ft / 312.7 m.
- Their 607,000 sq. ft. hangar facility is capable of accommodating heavy maintenance, transitions, fleet integrations and modifications on both narrow body and wide body aircraft.
As an employee of Strom Aviation, you will receive benefits including holiday pay, longevity pay, access to a 401K program and insurance coverage (medical, dental, life, disability). We offer travel pay, bonuses, and other incentives for some positions as well. A referral is the best compliment we can get, and Strom Aviation offers 2 different referral programs for our employees.
Our recruiters strive to connect qualified individuals with opportunities. With hundreds of jobs across the nation, Strom offers opportunities no matter where you are.
Contact: Strom Jobs
Strom Aviation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, military and veteran status, disability status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
If you are a person with disability needing assistance with the application process, please contact us at email@example.com