Performs simple production assembly operations on structural and mechanical assemblies, subassemblies, using manual operations. Job Summary: Performs a variety of technical manufacturing production assembly operations where accurate visual acuity and manual dexterity are required to fabricate production solar cell assemblies and solar panels for space applications.
- Perform hand soldering, wire harness assembly and component bonding
- Complete documentation accurately
- Operates tools and equipment such as wire strippers, crimpers, solder iron, wire identification and associated tools
- Adheres to established company policies and procedures, paying special attention to safety regulations
- Demonstrated experience using a computer to look up and record information (Excel & Word)
- This position requires the ability to work first or second shift
- Ability to read blueprints, schematics, and work instructions
- Reliable, mechanically inclined, detail orientated
- Ability to work in a team atmosphere and displays a positive attitude
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Work overtime as required
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 35 lbs.
- Must wear a smock, hair cover, and gloves during work
- Requires accurate visual acuity
Education/experience typically acquired through basic education (e.g. high school diploma/GED)
Our client is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners, defense, space and security systems, and service provider of aftermarket support. As America’s biggest manufacturing exporter, the company supports airlines and U.S. and allied government customers in more than 150 countries. Our clients products and tailored services include commercial and military aircraft, satellites, weapons, electronic and defense systems, launch systems, advanced information and communication systems, and performance-based logistics and training.
As an employee of Strom Aviation, you will receive benefits including holiday pay, longevity pay, access to a 401K program and insurance coverage (medical, dental, life, disability). We offer travel pay, bonuses, and other incentives for some positions as well. A referral is the best compliment we can get, and Strom Aviation offers 2 different referral programs for our employees.
Our recruiters strive to connect qualified individuals with opportunities. With hundreds of jobs across the nation, Strom offers opportunities no matter where you are.
Contact: Strom Jobs
Strom Aviation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, military and veteran status, disability status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
If you are a person with disability needing assistance with the application process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org