• Accept or reject work accomplished for all items generated on the inspection forms.
• Responsible for the surveillance of all work in progress.
• Assure that all work inspected is in accordance with current FAA approved technical data.
• Assure that all routine, non-routine, and customer request work cards are correctly completed and properly signed off.
• Verify calibrated tooling used is current.
• Assist the Director of Maintenance, Maintenance Manager, and Chief Inspector to ensure health and safety practices are followed.
• This is a safety sensitive position and is subject to submit to pre-employment and periodic DOT regulations for drug and alcohol testing.
• Perform any other duties as assigned by the Lead Inspector.
Candidate they must have aircraft inspection experience but also aircraft component receiving experience.
• Must have an Airframe & Power Plant (A & P) License.
• Must have a minimum of three (3) years experience utilizing A & P License.
• H.S. diploma or G.E.D. certificate.
As an employee of Strom Aviation, you will receive benefits including holiday pay, longevity pay, access to a 401K program and insurance coverage (medical, dental, life, disability). We offer travel pay, bonuses, and other incentives for some positions as well. A referral is the best compliment we can get, and Strom Aviation offers 2 different referral programs for our employees.
Our recruiters strive to connect qualified individuals with opportunities. With hundreds of jobs across the nation, Strom offers opportunities no matter where you are.
**Please check with recruiter to see if you qualify for per diem, travel pay, or numerous bonuses. These items vary by job.
Contact: Strom Jobs
Strom Aviation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, military and veteran status, disability status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
If you are a person with disability needing assistance with the application process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org