Skill: A/P Technician
Duration: 3+ months
Compensation: please call a recruiter at 1-800-743-8988
- Complete all maintenance activities as stated on the work order, incoming inspection or in a manufacture required service bulletin, CAMP cards, etc.
- Perform advanced aircraft modifications, corrosion, landing gear or engine removals.
- Ensure all work is completed per the maintenance manual, service bulletin, Comlux Aviation RSM, FARs or other such documentation.
- In partnership with Quality ensure full compliance to all internal and FAA inspection and documentation requirements. To include proper sign-off’s, completion of component removal sheets, etc.
- Demonstrate effective maintenance repair techniques using acceptable practices and tooling.
- Conducts functional and operational tests to evaluate performance and reliability.
- Ensures quality and efficiency of all assigned inspections, service and maintenance work scopes.
- Maintain a safe working environment.
- Other duties as assigned not specifically stated herein
- Shift flexible
- Must be able to obtain Airport Badge
- Own Tools required
- Must have prior Airbus / Boeing Experience
- Valid FAA A&P license
- 6 years of progressive maintenance experience and/or training in the business aviation industry
- Demonstrated ability to read, interpret and understand blueprints and maintenance manuals.
- Ability to read, write and speak the English language.
- VIP Completion Center
- Part 145 Station
- Lead innovator in engineering luxury aircraft
- Aircraft serviced: Airbus Corporate Jets, Boeing Business Jets, Bombardier Business aircraft and Sukhoi Business Jet
As an employee of Strom Aviation, you will receive benefits including holiday pay, longevity pay, access to a 401K program and insurance coverage (medical, dental, life, disability). We offer travel pay, bonuses, and other incentives for some positions as well. A referral is the best compliment we can get, and Strom Aviation offers 2 different referral programs for our employees.
Our recruiters strive to connect qualified individuals with opportunities. With hundreds of jobs across the nation, Strom offers opportunities no matter where you are.
IND18 Contact: Strom Jobs
Strom Aviation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, military and veteran status, disability status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
If you are a person with disability needing assistance with the application process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org