Under minimal guidance; plans, lays’ out, fabricates, installs, assembles, repairs, operates, tests and troubleshoots systems on VIP aircraft in accordance with technical manuals, engineering drawings, and FAA regulations and assumes a leadership role by providing routine instructions on work tasks, blueprints and OJT for junior level technicians.
Systems to include oxygen, environmental control, ventilation, smoke detection, equipment cooling, potable water, gray water and waste water systems.
EXAMPLES OF ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Read, interpret and understand blueprints and other documents to accurately determine and plan the work steps to be performed.
2. Fabricate and install systems parts and assemblies per engineering drawing or structural repair manual.
3. Perform the operations of testing and troubleshooting aircraft systems utilizing an educational level of knowledge, skills and understanding about integrated systems.
4. Anticipate, specify, develop, implement, and maintain tools (including test automation tools) used on aircraft systems.
5. Provides OJT and guidance to junior level technicians.
6. Work directly with Engineering to help facilitate installs.
7. Observes company rules and regulations, including housekeeping and proper use of safety methods and the safe operation of equipment.
8. Adheres to all recordkeeping requirements and paperwork to ensure work is performed in accordance with stated documents.
9. Complete all sign off’s and component removal/installation sheets at time task is performed but prior to end of shift.
10. Utilize all resources available to accurately perform the work steps in a safe and timely manner.
11. Ensure a tidy, safe and productive work environment which is conducive to properly performing the tasks at hand.
12. Other duties as assigned not specifically stated herein.
As an employee of Strom Aviation, you will receive benefits including holiday pay, longevity pay, access to a 401K program and insurance coverage (medical, dental, life, disability). We offer travel pay, bonuses, and other incentives for some positions as well. A referral is the best compliment we can get, and Strom Aviation offers 2 different referral programs for our employees.
Our recruiters strive to connect qualified individuals with opportunities. With hundreds of jobs across the nation, Strom offers opportunities no matter where you are.
Contact: Strom Jobs
Strom Aviation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, military and veteran status, disability status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
If you are a person with disability needing assistance with the application process, please contact us at email@example.com