Performs simple repairs, checks and installations of all Avionics systems on the aircraft while under general supervision.
- Read and interpret engineering blueprints
- Avionics Troubleshooting
- Ops Checks
- Performs installations, removes and replaces components, performs simple checks and tests
- Accurately interpret maintenance manuals, service bulletins, wiring diagrams, system schematics, drawings, engineering orders
- Properly utilized and maintain Avionics hand tools to perform repairs and installations.
- Fabricate per drawings and standard practices wire bundles and assemblies to include marking of wires, properly securing wires into bundles, and termination of wires into a variety of contacts and connectors.
- SIDA Badge Required - No Felonies (Need Minimum of 3 years ie 36 month experience working on Commercial Aircraft) - Project will be for Southwest Airlines
- Must have Commercial Aircraft Experience Boeing/Airbus/McDonnell Douglas (Client Strongly recommends experience on B737 and B767 experience)
- High School Diploma Required
- This client's facilities are located on the Kansas City International Airport (MCI) with a runway of 10,801 ft. at an elevation of 1,026 ft / 312.7 m.
- Their 607,000 sq. ft. hangar facility is capable of accommodating heavy maintenance, transitions, fleet integrations and modifications on both narrow body and wide body aircraft.
As an employee of Strom Aviation, you will receive benefits including holiday pay, longevity pay, access to a 401K program and insurance coverage (medical, dental, life, disability). We offer travel pay, bonuses, and other incentives for some positions as well. A referral is the best compliment we can get, and Strom Aviation offers 2 different referral programs for our employees.
Our recruiters strive to connect qualified individuals with opportunities. With hundreds of jobs across the nation, Strom offers opportunities no matter where you are.
Contact: Strom Jobs
Strom Aviation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, military and veteran status, disability status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
If you are a person with disability needing assistance with the application process, please contact us at email@example.com