Seeking Structures Technicians in Hayden, ID
- Performing maintenance and inspection in MRO environment on Regional Turbo-Prop aircraft, mostly ATR42/72 and Saab340
- Repair body or structure of aircraft according to specifications
- Reinstall repaired or replacement parts for subsequent riveting or welding, using clamps and wrenches
- Read work orders, blueprints, and specifications or examine sample or damaged parts of structures to determine repairs or fabrication procedures and sequence of operations
- Locate and mark dimension and reference lines on defective or replacement parts, using templates, scribes, compass, and steel rule
- Cure bonded structures, using portable or stationary curing equipment
- Communicate with other workers to fit and align heavy parts or expedite processing of repair parts
- Clean, strip, prime, and sand structural surfaces and materials prior to bonding
- Repair or fabricate defective sections or parts, using metal fabricating machines, saws, brakes, shears, and grinders
- Remove or cut out defective parts or drill holes to gain access to internal defects or damages, using drill and punch
- Other duties may be assigned
- Airframe (“A”) License is preferred, but will accept unlicensed if strong experience is there
- A&P license not required, but must have at least 3 years aviation sheet metal experience
- Must be able to accomplish any and all repairs, modifications, E.A.'s, etc, with very little to no assistance
- Must be able to use the FAA approved data proficiently (i.e., IPC, M/M, OHM, SRM)
- Knowledge of design techniques, principles, tools and instruments involved in the production and use of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- A valid clear driver's license
As an employee of Strom Aviation, you will receive benefits including holiday pay, longevity pay, access to a 401K program and insurance coverage (medical, dental, life, disability). We offer travel pay, bonuses, and other incentives for some positions as well. A referral is the best compliment we can get, and Strom Aviation offers 2 different referral programs for our employees.
Our recruiters strive to connect qualified individuals with opportunities. With hundreds of jobs across the nation, Strom offers opportunities no matter where you are.
**Please check with recruiter to see if you qualify for per diem, travel pay, or numerous bonuses. These items vary by job.
Contact: Strom Jobs
Strom Aviation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, military and veteran status, disability status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
If you are a person with disability needing assistance with the application process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org