• With H/S diploma or GED must have aircraft manufacturing electrical installation experience. Commercial Aircraft experience preferred, DOD experience will be considered.
• Read, write, and comprehend the English language
• Lift less than 25 pounds (Occasional lifting of 21-35 pounds), bend and twist at the waist, walk, crawl, crouch, stand for long periods, kneel, reach, climb/balance, flexion/extension
• On occasion, a 2-person lift may be necessary for weights greater than 50 lbs.
• Rotation of head/neck, sitting, crawling, squatting, bend/stoop, lying down, and operate foot controls
• Occasional contact with metals Exposure to plastics and solvents to atmospheric conditions Frequent exposure to noise.
• Must have own tools. If hired, tools must be shadowed. Frequent overtime may be required
Our customer in Waco TX has more than 30 years of experience as an aircraft systems integrator for programs, including maritime surveillance, advanced communications, avionics modernization and special-mission aircraft for military, commercial and OEM customers.
Headquartered in New York City, they are a prime contractor in aerospace systems. They are also a leading provider of a broad range of communication and electronic systems and products used on military and commercial platforms.
As an employee of Strom Aviation, you will receive benefits including holiday pay, longevity pay, access to a 401K program and insurance coverage (medical, dental, life, disability). We offer travel pay, bonuses, and other incentives for some positions as well. A referral is the best compliment we can get, and Strom Aviation offers 2 different referral programs for our employees.
Our recruiters strive to connect qualified individuals with opportunities. With hundreds of jobs across the nation, Strom offers opportunities no matter where you are.
Contact: Strom Jobs
Strom Aviation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, military and veteran status, disability status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
If you are a person with disability needing assistance with the application process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org