- Maintain, modify, and install the various components of aircraft sheet metal.
- Repair, rework, install and fabricate the complex aircraft structural assemblies, both internal and external.
- Lay out plans, fabrication and installation models for modifications.
- Perform checks; carry out inspections and removal of components.
- Study technical manuals, blueprints and engineering drawings.
- Provide assistance to aircraft maintenance technicians on various tasks.
- Remove and disassemble defective parts of the aircraft.
- Perform final checks on assembly and installation of parts that were replaced.
- Maintain and keep track of all the maintenance records.
- Adhere to Company policies and safety programs.
- Maintain the supplies and perform preventive maintenance.
- Assist in maintaining the Repair Station facilities in a clean and orderly fashion. Ensures that all shop equipment and tools are maintained in a serviceable working condition.
- Other duties as assignment by management
- Exposed to vibrations.
- Commonly exposed to mobile mechanical parts and fumes.
- Handling and disposing of toxic materials in accordance with Company procedures.
- Exposed to a damp and humid environment.
- Occasionally, working in dangerous places with risks of electric shocks.
- Exposed to high levels of noise.
- Frequent stooping, bending, kneeling.
- Standing on feet for extended periods of time.
- Handle objects up to 70 pounds regularly, up to 100+ pounds occasionally, with assistance from co-workers or tools.
- Looking for candidates with 3 years of repair experience on fixed wing aircraft
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Must be able to accomplish any and all repairs, modification, E.A.'s, etc, with minimal or no supervision on commercial and regional aircraft.
- Must be able to use SRM, all tech data, and aircraft drawing to locate part numbers and accomplish repairs.
- Must be able to fabricate parts.
- Must be able to accomplish cold working, flap peening, etc.
- Be able to pass a background check and drug screen.
- Be authorized to work in the US.
- Have the ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays.
Our client is an aviation maintenance service provider for corporate and regional aircraft.
As an employee of Strom Aviation, you will receive benefits including holiday pay, longevity pay, access to a 401K program and insurance coverage (medical, dental, life, disability). We offer travel pay, bonuses, and other incentives for some positions as well. A referral is the best compliment we can get, and Strom Aviation offers 2 different referral programs for our employees.
Our recruiters strive to connect qualified individuals with opportunities. With hundreds of jobs across the nation, Strom offers opportunities no matter where you are.
Contact: Strom Jobs
Strom Aviation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, military and veteran status, disability status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
If you are a person with disability needing assistance with the application process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org