• Aircraft structural modification or heavy structures overhaul experience
• Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings, technical manuals, understanding symbols, flags, and general notes.
• Ability to identify aircraft locations by station, butt-line, and waterline as shown or engineering documentation and technical orders.
• Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
• Knowledge and ability to perform multiple skill requirements.
• Willing to be trained and/or certified in special skills.
Nose-to-tail aircraft modification, maintenance, repair and overhaul services for both military and civil aircraft. Over the past three decades, the site has provided world class and affordable sustainment services to thousands of aircraft such as the C-130, P-3, KC-10, and C-9. The site is also home to a highly-skilled, flexible workforce of Lockheed Martin aviation technicians, engineers, program managers and other experienced personnel.
As an employee of Strom Aviation, you will receive benefits including holiday pay, longevity pay, access to a 401K program and insurance coverage (medical, dental, life, disability). We offer travel pay, bonuses, and other incentives for some positions as well. A referral is the best compliment we can get, and Strom Aviation offers 2 different referral programs for our employees.
Our recruiters strive to connect qualified individuals with opportunities. With hundreds of jobs across the nation, Strom offers opportunities no matter where you are.
Contact: Strom Jobs
Strom Aviation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, military and veteran status, disability status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
If you are a person with disability needing assistance with the application process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org