- Researches technical data and performs disassembly, repair, cleaning, adjustment, and testing of cabin interiors and related equipment in accordance with applicable maintenance manuals, FAA regulations and Ascent Aviation Services policies and procedures.
- Installs aircraft interior furnishings, trim and accessories, including carpeting, sidewalls, doors, windows, seats, partitions, galleys, and passenger service units, according to specifications.
- Reads and interprets blueprints, drawings, and production procedures to determine measurements and installation procedures.
- Measures and marks installation areas in aircraft interior, using measuring and marking instruments and templates, drills, reams, countersinks, and rivets.
- Trims and files parts and assemblies, using hand tools and power tools.
- Fits and installs items in aircraft, using hand tools, power tools, and fasteners, such as screws, rivets bolts and speed nuts.
- Performs maintenance work such as repair and maintenance of company equipment and shop housecleaning.
- Fabricates and installs supporting structural devices such as clips, brackets, angles, gussets, and doublers, using shop equipment.
- Ensures that proper documentation is made on training record for training received, and signed by Lead, Supervisor, or Manager.
- Tests functional performance of installed items.
- Reworks installations as required.
- Minimum of 1 years relevant experience
- Valid driver's license
- Flexible to work any shift
- Willing to etch tools
Our client is one of the largest aviation maintenance, repair, overhaul, storage and reclamation operations in the world. A Class IV 14 CFR Part 145 certified operation specializing in every aspect of aircraft maintenance for the service life of your fleet. Narrow and wide body, small to large, regional to long-haul aircraft. Complete with one of the largest storage and reclamation operations in the world
As an employee of Strom Aviation, you will receive benefits including holiday pay, longevity pay, access to a 401K program and insurance coverage (medical, dental, life, disability). We offer travel pay, bonuses, and other incentives for some positions as well. A referral is the best compliment we can get, and Strom Aviation offers 2 different referral programs for our employees.
Our recruiters strive to connect qualified individuals with opportunities. With hundreds of jobs across the nation, Strom offers opportunities no matter where you are.
Contact: Strom Jobs
Strom Aviation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, military and veteran status, disability status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
If you are a person with disability needing assistance with the application process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org