- Seeking Low Observable coaters and sheetmetal mechanics to work on F-22. Secret Clearance is required along with F-22 experience.
- Fabricate detail parts such as shims, splices, gussets, angles, brackets, doublers, stiffeners, and patches - Use shop aids to facilitate assembly and installation as required.
- Bonding of aircraft parts, assemblies and materials on complete and incomplete aircraft where methods and operational sequences are not established, complete information is not readily available, and tooling is not provided or is inadequate, exercising a complete knowledge of bonding practices, procedures, makes layouts and locates parts and material for exacting fit where critical surface contours, edge distances or coordinated dimensions must be established and maintained; completes all bonding operations exercising ingenuity in determining the most efficient fabrication and assembly methods; verifies application/condition of installed materials for conformity to specifications and determines material and time required to perform repairs; removes, takes corrective action and makes re-installations where design and modification changes. Sets up and operates various types of material testers and mixers.
- Secret Clearance is required along with F-22 experience
- Must have a minimum of 8 years’ experience in fighter aircraft maintenance.
- F-22 experience - Low Observable Coatings application experience and training.
This facility is part of a global security and aerospace company that is engaged in the research, design, development, manufacture, integration, and sustainment of technology systems, products, and services.
As an employee of Strom Aviation, you will receive benefits including holiday pay, longevity pay, access to a 401K program and insurance coverage (medical, dental, life, disability). We offer travel pay, bonuses, and other incentives for some positions as well. A referral is the best compliment we can get, and Strom Aviation offers 2 different referral programs for our employees.
Our recruiters strive to connect qualified individuals with opportunities. With hundreds of jobs across the nation, Strom offers opportunities no matter where you are.
Contact: Strom Jobs
Strom Aviation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, military and veteran status, disability status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
If you are a person with disability needing assistance with the application process, please contact us at email@example.com