Skill: Sheetmetal Mechanic
Duration: 3+ months (open ended)
Location: Oklahoma City OK
Aircraft: 737, MD-80, CRJ, ERJ, C-40
Salary: please call Strom Aviation for compensation details (800) 743-8988; Bonuses Offered
Must be able to accomplish any and all repairs, modification, E.A.'s, etc, with minimal or no supervision on commercial and regional aircraft. Must be able to use SRM, all tech data, and aircraft drawing to locate part numbers and accomplish repairs. Must be able to fabricate part. Must be able to accomplish cold working, flap peening, etc. Document maintenance performed on required forms.
Skill: Cabinet Builder
Duration: 6+ months
Location: Indianapolis IN
Aircraft: VIP Corporate
Salary: please call for compensation details (800) 743-8988
The ability to maintain repairs and modify aircraft structures and structural components of moderate difficulty.
Apply technical knowledge of airframe and power plant systems in determining equipment malfunctions and apply required expertise in restoring equipment condition and or operation.
Knowledgeable with explosives, pyro and seat
Must be able to prioritize workload to maintain schedules on assigned projects.
Apply comprehensive technical expertise to solve moderate to complex problems by interpreting technical documentation such as; blueprints or manufactures' manuals.
Ability to perform the following requirements:
• The candidate must be able to ascend and descend vertical work ladders, work in confined spaces, and lift loads of approximately 35 pounds.
• Exposure to noise, working on elevated platforms
• Use personal protective gear for face, eyes, ears, hand, and arms as required.
• Pass visual acuity and color perception tests
• Read, write, and comprehend the English language
• Handle, use, and dispose of hazardous material
• Obtain & maintain training certifications as required to support assignment responsibilities
• Occasional (1 to 3 hrs) finger manipulation
• On occasion, a 2-person lift may be necessary for weights greater than 50 lbs
• Frequent reaching overhead (3 to 6 hrs)
• Frequent walking on flat surfaces
• Frequent standing flat or uneven surfaces
• Frequent balancing on a ladder, steps, or uneven surfaces
• Occasional climbing on 3-12 ft ladders or stands
• Rotation of head/neck, sitting, crawling, squatting, bend/stoop, lying down, and operate foot controls for an extended period of time
• Occasional contact with metals
• Frequent exposure to noise