• Install, repair, inspect, and replace sheet metal components on aircraft, including structural assemblies
• Analyze and understand aircraft blueprints, specifications, and maintenance manuals to make repairs
• Conduct maintenance operations
• Fabricate replacement parts as needed
• Ensure all repairs are up to FAA and manufacturer specifications
• Safely operate various tools used for sheet metal applications
• Order supplies, equipment, materials, and parts for repairs and general maintenance
• Assist mechanics with various aircraft maintenance tasks as needed
• Fabricate parts and accessories for PMA
• High School Diploma or equivalent required
• Prior experience with sheet metal work in the aircraft industry
• FAA Airframe and Powerplant license (preferred)
• Must be authorized to work in the United States
• Mechanical aptitude and ability to understand engineering documents and schematics
• Knowledge of metal, alloys, aircraft adhesives, and sealants
• Strong hand-eye coordination and proficiency in using tools
• Sufficient physical strength and dexterity to climb on aircraft and manipulate replacement parts
• Knowledge of the use, handling, and disposal of hazardous materials
Our customer is a repair station that provides maintenance and inspections, avionics upgrades, engine repairs, and modifications to airframes.
As an employee of Strom Aviation, you will receive benefits including holiday pay, longevity pay, access to a 401K program and insurance coverage (medical, dental, life, disability). We offer travel pay, bonuses, and other incentives for some positions as well. A referral is the best compliment we can get, and Strom Aviation offers 2 different referral programs for our employees.
Our recruiters strive to connect qualified individuals with opportunities. With hundreds of jobs across the nation, Strom offers opportunities no matter where you are.
Contact: Strom Jobs
Strom Aviation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, military and veteran status, disability status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
If you are a person with disability needing assistance with the application process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org