- Perform general avionics support items on aircraft. This shall include, but not be limited to items such as removal and installation of panels and components and repair work
- Troubleshooting and evaluation of systems on the aircraft when designated.
- Inspection and evaluation of the aircraft and components when designated.
- Aircraft movement and performance verification of systems.
- Maintenance and repair of shop facility, equipment and tooling to support operations.
- Work independently on projects and lead multiple projects as assigned. Schedule and work quality are essential in these functions.
- Process work orders for return-to-service and timely billing.
- Supervise team members in daily work and project management for completion of projects.
- Coordinate the interdepartmental schedule and act as production support for manager.
- Any other job-related duties as assigned by supervisor or management.
- 3+ years experience
- Must be able to work overtime as needed.
- Must be able to read, write, interpret and speak the English language.
- Full-service FBO and features over 323,000 sq ft of hangar, shop and office space
- 200,000 sq ft of ramp space
- Maintenance hangars, interior, cabinet, and avionics shops, as well as a state-of-the art paint facility
- Provides world class MRO services
- Provides services to corporate VIP business jets such as Hawkers, Falcons, Globals, Gulfstreams
As an employee of Strom Aviation, you will receive benefits including holiday pay, longevity pay, access to a 401K program and insurance coverage (medical, dental, life, disability). We offer travel pay, bonuses, and other incentives for some positions as well. A referral is the best compliment we can get, and Strom Aviation offers 2 different referral programs for our employees.
Our recruiters strive to connect qualified individuals with opportunities. With hundreds of jobs across the nation, Strom offers opportunities no matter where you are.
Contact: Strom Jobs
Strom Aviation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, military and veteran status, disability status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
If you are a person with disability needing assistance with the application process, please contact us at email@example.com