- Perform the required maintenance, troubleshooting and or repairs needed for MD-80 aircraft
- Coordinate and manage the adjustment, repair, or replacement of malfunctioning components or assemblies, including the assembly of components such as switches, electrical controls and junction boxes using hand tools or soldering irons.
- Coordinate all 'AOG' activities, the troubleshooting of instruments, components, and assemblies, using circuit testers, voltmeters or other test equipment.
- Adhere to all FAA Regulations, the Repair Station Manual, Operations Manual and all other Quality Manuals and or Regulations, ensuring that all documents are signed off completely, properly and timely in accordance with standard operating procedures.
- Coordinates all activities with Maintenance Control and management team and other crew chiefs as necessary. Update manager as to aircraft status. Responsible for tasks, orders parts, assures accurate documentation, inspects completed work, completes operation tests and preliminary post-work inspections and completes work order forms
- Minimum of 3 years experience
- Experience in MD-80 series Aircraft desired but not required.
- A&P License required
- Additional background in sheet metal and systems a plus.
- Must be willing and able to work outdoors for long periods of time, utilizing various types of equipment, stands, ladders, boom lifts, scissor lifts, tugs, forklifts, etc.
- Education- High School Diploma/GED
- Valid US driver's license with clean driving record
- Must be shift flexible
Our client provides private charter and jet charter services, aircraft sales, FBO Services, maintenance, and parts sales. .
As an employee of Strom Aviation, you will receive benefits including holiday pay, longevity pay, access to a 401K program and insurance coverage (medical, dental, life, disability). We offer travel pay, bonuses, and other incentives for some positions as well. A referral is the best compliment we can get, and Strom Aviation offers 2 different referral programs for our employees.
Our recruiters strive to connect qualified individuals with opportunities. With hundreds of jobs across the nation, Strom offers opportunities no matter where you are.
Contact: Strom Jobs
Strom Aviation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, military and veteran status, disability status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
If you are a person with disability needing assistance with the application process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org