This job requires knowledge of interior installation, removal, disassembling, reassembling and repair. Job Tasks include varying amounts of parts replacements or repair, basic electrical system installation and general mechanical applications. Modifications, repair, refurbishment and installation of aircraft interiors are primary functions.
Essential Job Functions
- Perform incoming inspection of aircraft interiors components and list on the Incoming Inspection Form. Take pictures of all interiors areas, including cockpit, cabin, lavatory and baggage compartment, noting any damage.
- Perform general repairs on aircraft interiors and related systems at a proven level beyond basics.
- Removal and installation of panels, headliners and additional components, including, but not limited to panel fabrication and fit.
- Proven sheet metal repair, removal and or installation skills, including fabrications.
- Removal, repair and installation of carpeting, insulation, sound proofing and fabric accessories.
- Perform modifications, repairs and or replacement of components, and associated fastening parts at a level beyond basic, including, but not limited to fabrications and detailed repairs.
- Use appropriate and proven care, handling methods, transportation and storage of components in order to protect and maintain the integrity and condition of Customer interiors.
- Maintain and protect components and the general area of work within an aircraft in a safe and clean manner so as to protect interior components and surrounding areas, equipment, etc.
- Create, process and maintain R&I-Removal and Installation Logs, including appropriate sign-offs and approvals.
- High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED) required
- 3 plus years of experience in Interior installation, removal and repair; strong mechanical aptitude within the Aviation industry; an understanding of Aircraft Interiors and associated components, including repairs and fabrications.
- Understanding of beyond the basic sheet metal, structural, aviation cabinetry, upholstery, panels and carpet.
- Full-service FBO and features over 323,000 sq ft of hangar, shop and office space
- 200,000 sq ft of ramp space
- Maintenance hangars, interior, cabinet, and avionics shops, as well as a state-of-the art paint facility
- Provides world class MRO services
- Provides services to corporate VIP business jets such as Hawkers, Falcons, Globals, Gulfstreams
As an employee of Strom Aviation, you will receive benefits including holiday pay, longevity pay, access to a 401K program and insurance coverage (medical, dental, life, disability). We offer travel pay, bonuses, and other incentives for some positions as well. A referral is the best compliment we can get, and Strom Aviation offers 2 different referral programs for our employees.
Our recruiters strive to connect qualified individuals with opportunities. With hundreds of jobs across the nation, Strom offers opportunities no matter where you are.
Contact: Strom Jobs
Strom Aviation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, military and veteran status, disability status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
If you are a person with disability needing assistance with the application process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org