DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Directly responsible for the Profit/Loss (P/L) of maintenance programs, achieving performance targets.
- Directly responsible for the on-time delivery and adjustments of aircraft delivery schedules.
- Directly responsible for supervision and development of Aircraft Maintenance Supervisors.
- Oversees detailed schedules for each maintenance project.
- Coordinates with Quality Control to assure, within ATS repair station limitations, that aircraft maintenance is performed and carried out in accordance with approved Federal Aviation, Manufactures, Customers and ATS procedures and requirements.
- Coordinates maintenance labor requirements consistent with maintenance scheduling and priorities.
- Ensures direction of maintenance programs is consistent with ATS goals and targets.
- Works with other operations leadership to ensure most efficient utilization of manpower and resources.
- Works with internal support organizations to ensure necessary product and services can be delivered when required.
- Monitors crew completion dates and hours estimates for inclusion in daily labor tracking.
- Monitors man-hour and part expenditures.
- Provides a positive interface with the customer.
- Airframe or Airframe & Powerplant Certificate
- Previous Commercial MRO experience
- Leadership in the MRO Environment
- This client's facilities are located on the Kansas City International Airport (MCI) with a runway of 10,801 ft. at an elevation of 1,026 ft / 312.7 m.
- Their 607,000 sq. ft. hangar facility is capable of accommodating heavy maintenance, transitions, fleet integrations and modifications on both narrow body and wide body aircraft.
As an employee of Strom Aviation, you will receive benefits including holiday pay, longevity pay, access to a 401K program and insurance coverage (medical, dental, life, disability). We offer travel pay, bonuses, and other incentives for some positions as well. A referral is the best compliment we can get, and Strom Aviation offers 2 different referral programs for our employees.
Our recruiters strive to connect qualified individuals with opportunities. With hundreds of jobs across the nation, Strom offers opportunities no matter where you are.
Contact: Strom Jobs
Strom Aviation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, military and veteran status, disability status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
If you are a person with disability needing assistance with the application process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org