- Performs maintenance on corporate aircraft including cleaning, repairing, inspecting and maintaining the structural, mechanical, and electronic elements of the aircraft, replacing parts, measuring wear and assessing whether parts need repair or replacement.
- Ensures proper working condition of mechanical systems before flight.
- Develops and maintains records of maintenance, repairs, inspections, and any reports related to parts or services.
- Ensures all work is accomplished in accordance with companies RSQCM, manufacturer’s maintenance manuals, and FAA regulations.
- Consults maintenance manuals and specifications to identify correct operations and specifications for replacements or repairs.
- Installs new parts to replace or repair defective or recalled parts or to enhance the performance of the aircraft; performs these tasks efficiently and to specifications.
- Ensures proper function of aircraft operating systems via a variety of tests and tools.
- Identifies and resolves mechanical problems based on visual inspections or reports from pilot or crew.
- Collaborates, as needed, with airframe and power plant (A&P) mechanics or other appropriate personnel to repair engines and non-instrumental parts.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Must have corporate aircraft experience (Phenom 100 or 300 is ideal but not necessary)
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- 2+ Years of relative experience required.
- A&P Certification required.
- Must have valid driver’s license.
Our client is an FAA approved MRO facility specializing in business aircraft.
As an employee of Strom Aviation, you will receive benefits including holiday pay, longevity pay, access to a 401K program and insurance coverage (medical, dental, life, disability). We offer travel pay, bonuses, and other incentives for some positions as well. A referral is the best compliment we can get, and Strom Aviation offers 2 different referral programs for our employees.
Our recruiters strive to connect qualified individuals with opportunities. With hundreds of jobs across the nation, Strom offers opportunities no matter where you are.
Contact: Strom Jobs
Strom Aviation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, military and veteran status, disability status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
If you are a person with disability needing assistance with the application process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org