• Experience in assembly, disassembly, install, test and troubleshooting of mechanical and electrical assemblies and sub-assemblies on Apache Longbow Helicopters.
• Follow computer based and other specific processes and systems, including manufacturing planning and blueprints, as well as other forms of both written and oral instructions.
• Mechanical, electrical/avionics, sheet metal or composites work on Apache Longbow Helicopters.
• Follow specific tool control, FOD (Foreign Object, Debris) control and safety guidelines and policies.
Basic (Required) Qualifications
• Minimum of 1 year of experience with aircraft assembly processes.
• Experience reading and interpreting assembly instructions or drawings.
Preferred (Desired) Qualifications
• Prefer specific Apache Longbow knowledge in systems such as Hydraulics, Flight Controls, Rigs, Fuel, Environmental Control Systems, Avionics, Wire Harness Installation and routing, Fairings, Brakes.
• A & P License preferred.
Our client is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners, defense, space and security systems, and service provider of aftermarket support. As America’s biggest manufacturing exporter, the company supports airlines and U.S. and allied government customers in more than 150 countries. Our clients products and tailored services include commercial and military aircraft, satellites, weapons, electronic and defense systems, launch systems, advanced information and communication systems, and performance-based logistics and training.
As an employee of Strom Aviation, you will receive benefits including holiday pay, longevity pay, access to a 401K program and insurance coverage (medical, dental, life, disability). We offer travel pay, bonuses, and other incentives for some positions as well. A referral is the best compliment we can get, and Strom Aviation offers 2 different referral programs for our employees.
Our recruiters strive to connect qualified individuals with opportunities. With hundreds of jobs across the nation, Strom offers opportunities no matter where you are.
Contact: Strom Jobs
Strom Aviation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, military and veteran status, disability status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
If you are a person with disability needing assistance with the application process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org