Avionics Technician with 737 experience
Duration: 2+ months
Compensation: please call a Strom Recruiter for details
- candidates must be shift flexible, able to lift 50lbs from time to time, work overtime, and work from ladders
- Candidates must have experience with quadrax connector experience and hold a 737 gen fam course
- Component testing during flight.
- Replace or repair faulty systems after flight.
- perform troubleshooting and repair of avioncis systems
- Work closely with flight crews to ensure Company and aircraft safety procedures are adhered to during ground and flight operations.
- Assumes responsibility for establishing and maintaining good communications, coordination, and working relations with Company personnel and management.
- Assumes responsibility for ensuring that Avionics functions are completed in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
- Assumes responsibility for related duties as required or assigned.
- Ability to work with limited supervision of assigned tasks.
- Applicant must be able to install and troubleshoot avionics systems efficiently and safely with minimal supervision.
- Skills must include fabrication of wire harnesses, installations, ring-outs and functional tests of avionics and electrical systems.
- Ability to read wiring prints and follow installation manuals is a must.
- Experience in Garmin Equipment and software preferred.
- Perform intermediate level of wire making, bundling, and pre-pinning systems to be installed in VIP aircraft completions.
- Utilizing increasing knowledge and experience perform wire routing and connecting wiring to accessories, circuit breakers, connectors, etc.
- Perform wire checks and system checks to ensure functionality of wiring installations.
- Conduct troubleshooting and functional testing of advanced systems
- own tools required
- shift flexible
- VIP experience highly preferred, 737 experience required
- 5+ years' experience on commercial or other VIP aircraft (MUST HAVE FIXED WING EXPERIENCE)
- Appearance Standards - All tattoos must be covered, facial hair must be trimmed and neatly groomed
Our client is a renowned aircraft modifications and technology company globally approved by both Airbus and Boeing for Next Generation narrow and wide body aircraft structural and system refinements.
As an employee of Strom Aviation, you will receive benefits including holiday pay, longevity pay, access to a 401K program and insurance coverage (medical, dental, life, disability). We offer travel pay, bonuses, and other incentives for some positions as well. A referral is the best compliment we can get, and Strom Aviation offers 2 different referral programs for our employees.
Our recruiters strive to connect qualified individuals with opportunities. With hundreds of jobs across the nation, Strom offers opportunities no matter where you are.
Contact: Strom Jobs
Strom Aviation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, military and veteran status, disability status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
If you are a person with disability needing assistance with the application process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org