- To performs a sequence of operations involved in the construction of full and reduced scale model mockups for marketing and management presentations, as well as evaluations of design interior systems and components.
- Perform a sequence of routine operations involved in the fabrication assembly and installation of mechanical and interior components in mockup and/or prototype interiors.
- Work from engineering layout blueprints or from limited preliminary information where standard or recognized methods are available.
- Develops and installs interior components such as instrument panels, seats, side panels, carpet, armrests, headliners in mockup interiors. Knowledge of composite materials, tooling, upholstery, sheet metal and fabrication techniques is essential. Keeps records of interior components, equipment and instruments
- Visually checks components for proper contour, installation, conformity to design requirements and makes corrective adjustments to improve design
- Fabricate, assembles and installs interior components such as instrument panels, seats, side panels, carpet, armrests, headliners in mockup interiors. May be required to assist in setting up clay forms and frames on which to fabricate preliminary mockup patterns.
- Visually checks components for proper contour, installation, conformity to design requirements and make corrective adjustments to improve design
- Coordinates with Experimental, Engineering, Planning, Purchasing, and Production personnel to analyze and interpret incomplete and preliminary data and specifications.
- Attend Marketing mockup presentations to set up and rework mockups as required for proper presentation.
- Use a variety of shop equipment, hand and power tools, plus precision measuring instruments such as micrometers, height gauges, calipers, and scales.
- Demonstrate ownership of projects and make decisions that are consistent with departmental goals.
- High school diploma or GED
- 3+ years experience
- MUST BE A US CITIZEN OR PERMANENT RESIDENT for this project
Our Customer's Service Centers provide maintenance inspections, parts, repairs, avionic modifications, equipment installations, interior and exterior refurbishment, and other specialized services for their customer's aircraft.
As an employee of Strom Aviation, you will receive benefits including holiday pay, longevity pay, access to a 401K program and insurance coverage (medical, dental, life, disability). We offer travel pay, bonuses, and other incentives for some positions as well. A referral is the best compliment we can get, and Strom Aviation offers 2 different referral programs for our employees.
Our recruiters strive to connect qualified individuals with opportunities. With hundreds of jobs across the nation, Strom offers opportunities no matter where you are.
Contact: Strom Jobs