Currently seeking an Instrumentation Technician with Electrical Background, multimeter knowledge, troubleshooting knowledge, electrical fabrication, familiar with hand tools.
Under general supervision fabricates, installs, calibrates, validates, and maintains data acquisition systems in support of Flight Test engineering data collection for aircraft certification and product
improvements. Performs a variety of duties with general assistance in the electronic, mechanical, and electro-mechanical fields in Flight Test. Duties include installation, checkout, calibrations,
validations, maintenance, and operation of instrumentation and data acquisition systems in support of flight and ground testing for research, development, and certification of Gulfstream aircraft.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Fabricates and installs electrical harnesses and instrumentation components per flight test engineering via drawings, blueprints, and general direction.
2. Assists in checkouts, calibrations, and validations of instrumentation installations.
3. Assists with data acquisition system equipment and wiring maintenance.
4. Assist with the operation of test equipment for data acquisition. Performs data system preflight test procedures.
5. Assists with troubleshooting and repairing all aircraft instrumentation systems and their respective components pertaining to acquisition signal conditioners, recorders, video equipment, telemetry systems and associated wiring.
1. Maintains daily logs and other paperwork as required to include aircraft maintenance forms and records.
2. Provides technical assistance in other areas of Flight Test as required.
3. Maintain good housekeeping in all areas to include instrumentation shop, hangars, break area and office.
4. Attend department safety meetings and demonstrate safe work practice. 5. Perform other duties as required.
*Tools will not be required as client utilizes consolidated/shared tool boxes.
Unique Skills: Electrical Background, multimeter knowledge, troubleshooting knowledge,Electrical fabrication, familiar with hand tools.
Education and Experience Requirements:
Associate degree in electronics engineering technology, a related curriculum or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Entry level position - technical degree and 0-1 year experience, or 2 yrs experience in a related technical discipline.
This facility designs, develops, manufactures, markets, and services business jet aircraft.
This facility's #1 core value is INTEGRITY. They are looking for a person who has integrity, has a good attitude, and is looking for a long term opportunity to grow with the largest corporate aircraft manufacturer in the world.
As an employee of Strom Aviation, you will receive benefits including holiday pay, longevity pay, access to a 401K program and insurance coverage (medical, dental, life, disability). We offer travel pay, bonuses, and other incentives for some positions as well. A referral is the best compliment we can get, and Strom Aviation offers 2 different referral programs for our employees.
Our recruiters strive to connect qualified individuals with opportunities. With hundreds of jobs across the nation, Strom offers opportunities no matter where you are.
Contact: Strom Jobs