- To identify malfunctions, remove, repair and install a limited variety of aircraft communication, navigation, avionics, and electrical components.
- Perform analysis of routine electrical and avionics malfunctions according to standard shop practices using some equipment such as voltmeters, ohmmeters and continuity lights.
- Perform minor repair such as replacing wires and connectors on standard electrical components, removing, repairing, and re-installing avionics equipment.
- Under guidance of supervisor, assist with analysis of more complicated malfunctions and repair of standard avionics and electrical components.
- Install electrical, avionics, and electronic components as directed.
- High school diploma or GED
- 3+ years experience
- Fundamental skills for hands-on avionics/electrical troubleshooting of aircraft systems. -
- Ability to deal with change and work in a dynamic environment.
Our Customer's Service Centers provide maintenance inspections, parts, repairs, avionic modifications, equipment installations, interior and exterior refurbishment, and other specialized services for their customer's aircraft.
As an employee of Strom Aviation, you will receive benefits including holiday pay, longevity pay, access to a 401K program and insurance coverage (medical, dental, life, disability). We offer travel pay, bonuses, and other incentives for some positions as well. A referral is the best compliment we can get, and Strom Aviation offers 2 different referral programs for our employees.
Our recruiters strive to connect qualified individuals with opportunities. With hundreds of jobs across the nation, Strom offers opportunities no matter where you are.
Contact: Strom Jobs