- Able to install carpet, cabinets, seats, divans and other related items as required.
- Possess a working knowledge of different aircraft interior components or the equivalent (ie high end yachts, motorhomes etc).
- Work independently on projects as required.
- Perform complete installation including carpets, surging carpets, installing window liners, window shades, tables and other interior components.
- Perform general maintenance and repair of shop facility, equipment and tooling as required.
- Maintain cleanliness of the shop and surrounding work areas.
- Assist with training junior level technicians to share job knowledge, Corridor use and other work steps.
- Must be able to complete all required paperwork per work order book. - Any other job-related duties as assigned by supervisor or management.
Education: High school diploma or equivalent.
Experience: 1+ years experience installing and removing interior components in aircraft or equivalent (yachts, motorhomes). Knowledge of interior material used in aviation.
- Our client specializes in airframe repair and maintenance, engine repair and maintenance, major modifications, avionics installation and repair, interior refurbishment, paint, parts, surplus avionics sales, window repair and accessory services.
- 120,000 sq. ft. in hangar and office space
- state-of-the-art paint facility with a downdraft filtration system
- Provides world class MRO serivces to corporate business jets and VIP jets
As an employee of Strom Aviation, you will receive benefits including holiday pay, longevity pay, access to a 401K program and insurance coverage (medical, dental, life, disability). We offer travel pay, bonuses, and other incentives for some positions as well. A referral is the best compliment we can get, and Strom Aviation offers 2 different referral programs for our employees.
Our recruiters strive to connect qualified individuals with opportunities. With hundreds of jobs across the nation, Strom offers opportunities no matter where you are.
Contact: Strom Jobs