- Inspect and examine aircraft components, including de-icing systems, hydraulic systems and landing gear, for leaks, cracks, breaks or other issues
- Read and utilize blueprints, maintenance manuals, ATA codes, illustrated parts catalogs, service bulletins and other maintenance documents to troubleshoot and complete work assignments
- Perform routine maintenance operations, such as the replacement of power plant and aircraft components
- Complete all tasks in the allotted time frame and to the quality standards of our company, our customers, and the FAA
- Promote safety within the workplace by monitoring others and yourself to guarantee all tasks are performed within the safety manual guidelines and communicate with other mechanics and supervisors to coordinate repairs and keep apprised of safety concerns
- Order supplies, equipment, materials and parts for repairs and general maintenance
- Keep detailed records of the inspections performed, repairs finished, maintenance procedures and ordered parts
- Cooperates with the Safety Management System and be instrumental with corrective action plans and preventative measures
- Performs line service functions as required
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 3 Years aviation experience maintaining corporate aircraft
- Experience in aircraft structural repair, fabrication, and modification is preferred
- Must be able to pass all requirements to obtain a Level II inspection authorization
- Fluent in English and basic industry computer skills required
Our client is built to meet their customer's needs, whether that includes aircraft management, aircraft maintenance, avionics, or components services.
As an employee of Strom Aviation, you will receive benefits including holiday pay, longevity pay, access to a 401K program and insurance coverage (medical, dental, life, disability). We offer travel pay, bonuses, and other incentives for some positions as well. A referral is the best compliment we can get, and Strom Aviation offers 2 different referral programs for our employees.
Our recruiters strive to connect qualified individuals with opportunities. With hundreds of jobs across the nation, Strom offers opportunities no matter where you are.
Contact: Strom Jobs
Strom Aviation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, military and veteran status, disability status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
If you are a person with disability needing assistance with the application process, please contact us at email@example.com