Perform such typical maintenance functions as cabling, component removal/installation, wire harness removal/installation, fabrication/repair of wire assemblies, and continuity checks.
2. Determine if work can safely be accomplished if aircraft is in a power-on mode and be able to conduct necessary testing if in a power-on mode.
3. Fabricate and install all wiring assemblies, static lines, and associated mechanical equipment.
4. Follow all applicable specifications to accomplish a specific task.
5. Maintain a clean and safe working environment.
6. Perform work within estimated hours.
7. Follow all safety procedures and specifications.
8. Execute all required paperwork in connection with assigned normal duties.
9. Use and operate ground support equipment, as applicable and if qualified, in a safe manner.
10. Work with little or no supervision and accomplish assignments with little or no rework.
11. Assist other employees in the performance of their job assignments through coaching, counseling, and guidance.
12. Interface effectively with members of management, other departments, and co-workers.
Our client has a Maintenance, Repair, and Overhaul (MRO) facility that is qualified to perform unlimited maintenance and overhaul of large transport category aircraft. They handle heavy maintenance, engine removal and reinstallation, modifications and reconfigurations, full tear-down, cargo conversions, and complete logistic services.
As an employee of Strom Aviation, you will receive benefits including holiday pay, longevity pay, access to a 401K program and insurance coverage (medical, dental, life, disability). We offer travel pay, bonuses, and other incentives for some positions as well. A referral is the best compliment we can get, and Strom Aviation offers 2 different referral programs for our employees.
Our recruiters strive to connect qualified individuals with opportunities. With hundreds of jobs across the nation, Strom offers opportunities no matter where you are.
Contact: Strom Jobs